Chips and salsa are a must have for any game day occasion. Why not impress your guests by making a salsa that matches the Cavs colors of red and yellow? Sweet yet mildly spicy is the way to go!
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- Red and Yellow Tortilla chips
20 minute prep time and makes approximately 16 servings
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and serve in a large red or yellow bowl for added effect!